Diagnosed with liver problems, no worries read below for the complete detail on liver and use of Apoliv to treat liver problems
What is role of liver in your body?
- The liver regulates most chemical levels in the blood and excretes a product called bile which helps carry away waste and break down fats in the small intestine during digestion.
- It helps in production of cholesterol which further helps to carry fats through blood.
- Conversion of excess glucose into glycogen for storage (glycogen can later be converted back to glucose for energy) and to balance and make glucose as needed
- Conversion of poisonous ammonia to urea (urea is an end product of protein metabolism and is excreted in the urine)
- It helps in production of albumin.
- The liver stores significant amounts of vitamins A, D, E, K, and B12, as well as iron and copper.
- The liver primarily processes nutrients from food, makes bile, removes toxins from the body and builds proteins.
- The digestive system immediately begins to break down the food that we eat into smaller and smaller pieces. Eventually, these nutrients will enter the blood and travel to the liver through the hepatic portal system, the major pathway that blood takes from the digestive system to the liver. The liver will then process these nutrients in different ways, depending on the body’s needs. It usually stores some of the nutrients in a form that the body can use for quick energy. The rest will be used to make other important chemicals the body needs.
What happens when liver doesn’t function well?
Liver disease can be inherited (genetic). Liver problems can also be caused by a variety of factors that damage the liver, such as viruses, alcohol use and obesity. Following condition occurs when liver doesn’t function well:
- Improper digestion
- Loss of appetite
- Jaundice occurs due to your liver doesn’t work well enough to break down a chemical called bilirubin. If too much of it builds up in your blood, your skin can turn yellow. Jaundice can show up soon after you’re infected with hepatitis C.
- Liver cirrhosis which occurs due to chronic hepatitis and too much consumption of alcohol.
- Itchy skin, researchers found that liver disease strongly correlated with an ongoing itch, as did asthma, allergies, and eczema — all threats to healthy skin.
- Fatty liver which occurs due to obesity and Insulin resistance which results in liver failure
Apoliv syrup and its benefits:
Apoliv syrup contains standard natural herbs which are scientifically proven to increase liver enzymes and digestion. It has antibacterial activity and helps in prevention of jaundice, liver cirrhosis and UTI infection.
- Apoliv syrup is liver tonic contains ingredients like charita which heals constipation and increase liver enzymes.
- It also contains antibacterial compounds like Giloy, Kariatu which helps in removing infection in UTI.
- It improves jaundice condition and also liver cirrohosis when consumption of alcohol is high.
- It also aids in digestion in the presence of panchkol.
- So, Apoliv syrup is a package of good liver and digestion.
- It has Kasanibeej which has hepatoprotective property.
Ingredients used and its benefits:
Following are the key ingredients used in Apoliv Syrup with their benefits:
- Kadu and Charita: helps in upset stomach and constipation. It increase liver enzymes.
- Kariatu: it has an antibacterial activity.
- Kasanibeej: increase metabolism of liver.
- Punarvana: treats jaundice
- Sarphunka: helps in liver cirrhosis and spendomeghaly.
- Rohitata: helps in liver problem and treats jaundice.
- Giloy: has an antibacterial activity.
- Nishot: improves bowel movement.
- Makoy berries: helps in stomach complains.
How to use Apoliv Syrup:
- For adults: 10ML twice or thrice a day
- For children: 5ML twice a day or as directed by physician.
What doctors say about Apoliv Syrup
Where to get Apoliv Syrup:
Using a medicine like Apoliv Syrup can helps you treat liver issues without any Sid effects. We believe in delivering good quality medicines to patients with good flavored and fast results . you can buy bioqor-apoliv-syrup by visiting shop now tab on our website.